Sunday, December 30, 2007

Dig my ninja empire flag?



I don't know why but I felt like making something cute last night, so I did these, maybe I'll make more down the line. Hope yous guys had a Merry Christmas, or that other thing... Heathenmas I guess it's called. I got the Back to the Future Trilogy which is the bee's knees times triplicate. My aunt got me one of those TotalGym workout machines, so I'll be like Chuck Norris if I gain a few more levels, got the red hair already covered, the beard will come... probably never as my genes don't seem to possess that ability, yet. I'll make up for it with a scar, that should account for the lost ruggedness, it is the sledding season after all, and my friends and I are quite stupid. Anyway, no Holiday themed pics, cause I've been busy for the last two weeks doing tests for the new Speed Racer show at Animation Collective and for this website: http://www.guru-x.com/ - doing minimalistic SouthParkish animation, hopin' that goes well. Other than that, just rockin' with relatives and old friends, but I'm gonna start working on my web page now. Like right now, Happy New Year gents, have fun, be RECKLESS!!

No comments: