Saturday, December 8, 2007

3D Tony Fagoogliadi



Hey check it out... you non-existent people, where are you anyway!? I should really let more than 4 of my friends know about my blog if I expect it to be seen. I'll do it this afternoon, MOM! So my buddy Jason made a 3D version of one of my foul-mouthed deadbeat dad / Italian stereotype characters, Tony Fagoogliadi. No black teeth is not an Italian stereotype, and so what if it was? I'm the most pale 1/4 Sicilian you'll ever meet, but it still counts dammit, Enough to gain duel citizenship in fact. He is known for spending his days playing/recording long hours of NHL 95' on his Sega Genesis, to make sure to record 20 perfect seasons of the Jersey Devils, a hobby that has kept him from going completely over-the-edge, the past few years. However, when his flamboyant nephew Jeffrey accidentally knocks out the power of the console one day, the consequences are a boomerang straight to the small child's loins, ouch. Yeah he's kind of a bad father, or good... depending on your point of view, you might be a bad person and think he's great. Anyway, I have a few adventures of his locked in my head that need to be drawn out some time, if the world is ready.

1 comment:

ketchupbeast said...

dood. getting better! DOOD.