Friday, December 7, 2007

Just stoking the fire a bit more




Just thought I'd add another Yule log or two to the fire to keep things going. Let's see...

Girlies!

Now you might know of the ... SHORYUKEN!


but how do you do a SCHNITZEL BEAM!?

So it seems I might be doing a bit of freelance work this winter with the infamous Jeremie "The Bear" Duval. More on that later when I find out what's goin on. Ok what's a hot topic now... oh yeah, Christfest time and all that jazz. I've decided to get a Nintendo DS Lite, and maybe a few DVD's. There's a lot of old school RPG ports that have and will come out for that glorious system, and I hear it's much better than the PSP. I prolly should put my demo reel / thesis up here soon.

...Oh wait, do I even bother having to say this? No one's really reading this thing yet anyway, I gotta spread the word a lil better. But seeming how some people are politically correct jackasses out there, please do not take the Hitler picture with any more severity you would a clown on the side of the road holding a sign that says "Brain Surgeon".... or I'll eat a 5 layer bacon sandwich in front of your macrobiotic wicker vegan shanty and steal your ironic trucker hats. PEAZE!

No comments: