Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Time to use the moon stone on the pikachu...

Hello my little droogies, It's about time I add some real people to my links so it's not just imaginary friends partaking in this humble little periodical. So as things stand now with my career business, I'm currently on hold for doing some kind of After Effects work on a documentary for Vh1... I passed a test to get it and it's greenlit, but things are looking a lil uncertain with that at the moment. Atop that mountain of prolly-not-gonna-happen I know definitely have a job waiting for me at a small studio near my hometown at the end of this month, they do artwork for various Lego products... 3D and 2D. There's a lot of small projects beneath that, like people coming up to me and asking for a band album cover and so forth. I want something to happen soon, but it hasn't got me down really, I'm highly motivated usually draw or watch tutorials 6 hours a day if I can. I have a part time job for the time being which keeps me in shape, and utilizes my artistic ability on occasion... basically I could be doing one of these seemingly arbitrary activities to keep myself from becoming a complete financial slug-vampire: Treework, Blacksmithing, Landscaping, Website Design, and Sketches of proposed metalworking projects for clients. All for the same guy. Pays well, I've lost 15 pounds and feel pretty awesome, but it'll be nice to work in my field once again. Now I better get on to adding you guys and getting back to work. Here's some good times for you... Dynomiiiiiiite!




A few more life drawings from this summer

LoL Dingle Wang Dang Doodles LoL

A few inks for a comic I hope to make for http://www.screwattack.com - I seem to be taking small gnibbles at this project perodically. I really should just break some chains and rock your face with this comic. We'll see...

No comments: