Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ogre Men

Salut! Ya' cheese-eaters. This here is a character from my would-be Dethklok show, if Brendon Small hadn't robbed me of ideas in my sleep... He is the Bass player of the band and has a more laid back Chaotic-Neutral personality to contrast the other folks on the show, which lean more towards decadent bastardism. He wields a rotten eternally stinky piece of meat, and no matter how many bites he takes from it, and how many skulls he crushes with it, it never disappears. I think I'll let this awkward unemployment thing go on for another week or two, everyday will be invested in improving my raw ability, or filling in technical knowledge of software with tutorials. However, I'm getting a little tired of it, if the local job I mentioned previously doesn't happen I'm going to try and mingle with some of the folks down at a studio in Norwich, where they do Scholastic stuff. We'll see... don't want to jump the gun just yet.

Which color do you prefer?

Must gain some levels in photoshop coloring... Taw!

No comments: