Monday, November 5, 2007

Like a f***ing Phoenix from the ashes...






Greetings to all artastic ninjas out there, I figure that Guy Fawkes day would be an appropriate time to explode back into the ether known as blogging, what a horrible word that is, I’m gonna try never to use it as long as I’m posting stuff on here, a difficult but noble task indeed. Anyway, if you went to school with me in New York, it’s pretty much guaranteed that we’ve lost touch over these past months and for all you know I could be dead. Despite going through both Mono and Lyme’s disease this summer I’m not a zombie yet, and to prove to those miscreants out there who say I’ve lost my edge ( I don’t know of any, but you know who you are, and you’re fat and smelly ) that you couldn’t be further from the perpetually gleaming aura of truth, pulsating with the light of a thousand gleaming Shinkuu Hadokens, which by the way can easily be dispatched with any simple pantomime from this here Connecticutian. I'm here to do my best to make sure that edge stays intact, and perhaps someday becomes wielded by the hand of giant tyrannochucknaurus... with tank treads instead of legs. I’ll begin posting more soon and letting you know of the career adventures I’m going through right now, no weeping about ex-girlfriends or crappy poetry I assure you, just pictures really. This first diatribe is mainly just to act as a pilot light to make sure I don't procrastinate anymore with getting this thing started. So I guess I’ll catch you kids later, I'll start making the proper calibrations to this bloggity beast as soon as I can, but I need to get some work done right now. Taw!



No comments: