Thursday, January 10, 2008

Little Mac Attack


Eh ya know, you listen to a little too much Survivor you start drawing things like this. Mike Tyson's Punchout was one of my favorite games growing up, even though I sucked badly at it. I remember when I first got it, Glass Joe used to hand my ass to me, must've surprised him. Later on in my prime for the SNES version I was able to beat Nick Bruiser in like 20 seconds, if that matters to anyone, didn't think so.

But anyway, this poor schlub needed like a fire ladder to reach his Godzilla opponents, apparently there is no such thing as a weight class in video boxing. Little Mac is like Rocky times a thousand, and it's sweet that he's going to be in the new Smash Bros. Anyway, I think I'll try and focus mainly on my website now, anyday now folks. Taw

"Join the Nintendo Fun Club today!"

No comments: